Recently, Thompson Law announced ranking on TopVerdict’s list of Top 50 Settlements in Texas in 2019! Not only did we make the list, we actually had 6 of the Top 50 Settlements in Texas in 2019. Now, the more comprehensive TopVerdicts list of the Top 100 Settlements in Texas has been released. Thompson Law has achieved an additional 7 winning settlements on this list – bringing the firm’s count to 13 of the Top 100 Settlements in Texas in 2019! That’s more Top 100 Settlements than any other personal injury law firm in Texas, making Ryan L. Thompson the winningest injury lawyer in Texas in terms of settlements.
Top 100 settlements
TopVerdict is a respected institution that annually recognizes United States law firms and individual attorneys that have obtained the highest jury verdicts, settlements, or court awards. Rankings are awarded in individual states and nationally in specific legal disciplines. Recognition from this independent organization is different from other publications because TopVerdicts awards recipients based documented performance, not opinions of peers or legal panels. Recognition is prestigious due to the shortlist of recipients compiled by the organization, and is unbiased due to the independent selection criteria. TopVerdict awards are earned, not bought. Thompson Law is part of the elite class of firms to have received recognition more than once, having also been honored on multiple lists in both 2018 and 2019.
Managing Attorney Ryan L. Thompson – as well as attorneys R. Matthew Graham, Ryan Anderson, Scott K. Koelker and Kimberly P. Charter – were honored for the following settlements for injury accidents across Texas:
Segovia, et al. v. Salvador $500,000.00
- Irving Car Accident, Pedestrian Accident, Truck Accident, Wrongful Death, Negligent Tort, Single-Vehicle Accident
Wiscombe v. Reece Albert Trucking LLC, et al. $494,040.00
- Concho County TX Car Accident, Motorcycle Accident, Personal Injury, Truck Accident, Gross Negligence, Negligent Tort, Vicarious Liability, Respondeat Superior
Rekieta v. Timco Logistics Systems, et al. $480,000.00
Bell v. Tello $400,000.00
- Dallas Dog Bite, Negligent Supervision, Personal Injury, Animal Attack, Negligent Tort
Clinton v. Hannah $375,000.00
- Waxahachie Car Accident, Motor Vehicle Accident, Personal Injury, Gross Negligence, DUI, Negligent Tort
Tackett v. Pineda $250,000.00
- Dallas Car Accident, Motor Vehicle Accident, Personal Injury, Underinsured Motorist, Negligent Tort
Milson v. Pardron $200,000.00
- Cresson TX Car Accident, Motor Vehicle Accident, Personal Injury, Truck Accident, Negligent Tort
Olivera v. Ebersold $183,000.00
- Denton Car Accident, Motor Vehicle Accident, Personal Injury, Negligent Tort
Thomas v. Hatcher Sanitation, Inc. $150,000.00
- Kaufman TX Car Accident, Pedestrian Accident, Personal Injury, Truck Accident, Negligent Tort
Terry v. James $132,000.00
- Hurst TX Car Accident, Motor Vehicle Accident, Commercial Vehicle Accident, Personal Injury, Negligent Tort
Gilchrist v. Te Snow and Harris Ventures, Inc. $125,000.00
Young v. Deere’s Farm & Ranch Services $125,000.00
Cheek v. Jackson-Morgan $109,081.00
- Lancaster TX Car Accident, Personal Injury, Negligent Tort
At Thompson Law, we are driven to ensure that every client we represent receives the very best treatment and fullest recovery possible and is delivered their maximum fair compensation. As a family-oriented firm, we have great empathy for the challenges our clients face after serious injurious or fatal accidents. We have seen our own loved ones struggle with the pain and concerns that tragic accidents can cause. We are driven by a passion to win justice for the people we serve and work tirelessly to achieve extraordinary results. It’s a privilege to do the work we do for our clients, and it’s also exceptionally rewarding to receive such recognition of our success.
The statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Texas is two years, so if you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, consult with an experienced personal injury attorney. The sooner you know your options, the sooner you are on the path to recovery and your deserved compensation. Call 4 and get the roar attorney!