Former Dallas Cowboy Endorses Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer
Former Dallas Cowboy and Hall of Fame wide receiver Michael Irvin is taking to radio to endorse Ryan “The Lion” Thompson – and his team of Dallas injury lawyers at Thompson Law – for anyone seeking legal representation following any personal injury accident.
Michael Irvin played for the Dallas Cowboys for 11 years, and along with quarterback Troy Aikman and running back Emmitt Smith, was a key player in their Super Bowl wins in 1992 and 1993. During his career, the Cowboys made four straight appearances in the NFC Championship Game (1992–1995) and secured three Super Bowl titles, with back-to-back wins over the Buffalo Bills in Super Bowl XXVII (1993) and Super Bowl XXVIII (1994), and the Pittsburgh Steelers in Super Bowl XXX (1996).
As a football player, Mr. Irvin knows a thing or two about the trauma of coping with injuries. During his career, Irvin suffered a variety of them, ranging from collar bone injuries to concussions. In fact, Michael was forced into early retirement in 1999 after experiencing a non-life threatening cervical spinal cord injury when playing against the Philadelphia Eagles, and subsequently being diagnosed with a narrow spinal column (cervical spinal stenosis).
As a spokesman for the auto and truck accident lawyers at Thompson Law, Michael Irvin highlights the plight of car accident victims and why they should seek good legal counsel following a personal injury accident. The former Dallas Cowboy commented how a personal injury lawyer can help alleviate problems created by the stress, bills, financial uncertainty, and unending battles with the insurance companies. With a nationally renowned personal injury attorney like Ryan Thompson, accident victims stand a significantly better chance of securing compensation when an insurance company won’t pay, and thereby regaining their financial freedom.
Why Michael Irvin endorses Thompson Law
Ryan L. Thompson graduated at the top of his class at Baylor Law School and was selected to join the Order of Barristers. Ryan has regularly received many high honors from his peers as a lawyer, such as: Thompson Reuters Super Lawyers – Rising Star, Super Lawyers; Scene in SA – Rising Stars, Best Lawyers, Top Personal Injury Lawyers; and, National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40, and Top 100 Trial Lawyers. During their legal careers, Ryan and his partners have represented over 100,000 clients from each of the 50 United States, and recovered over $1.8 billion net for their clients. Since founding Thompson Law, Ryan has worked to secure massive settlements for victims of virtually every type of injury accident.
Other reasons to choose Ryan “The Lion” Thompson’s law firm:
- You only pay if we win your lawsuit: Thompson Law understands that sometimes financial resources are constrained after you’ve been injured in an accident. For that reason, we do not charge clients a penny unless we can secure compensation for you.
- Aggressive legal team: You deserve to be compensated for injuries suffered after an accident. However, sometimes unscrupulous insurance firms are hell bent on frustrating your efforts to obtain a settlement. Thus, you need an aggressive legal team to represent you. The personal injury lawyers at Thompson Law have worked numerous successful cases, and you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
- Thompson Law comes to you: Unlike most law firms where you must visit their offices for a case review, Thompson Law can send a representative right to your home to review your options, or we can handle your case over the phone. The team is also available on call 24/7/365 at 214-444-4444 to answer any legal questions or handle emergencies that may arise, so call THE FOURS LAWYERS today.
- Convenient locations: Thompson Law has convenient office locations throughout Texas. While the main office is in the Uptown/Oak Lawn/Turtle Creek area of Dallas, the firm also has offices in Addison, the Galleria area of Dallas, North Arlington, Grapevine, Fort Worth, Cedar Hill, South Arlington, Irving, Garland, San Antonio, and McAllen.
- Diverse practice areas: Thompson Law represents clients in a wide range of practice areas, such as: car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, boating accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, bike accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, electric scooter accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall / premises liability, oilfield accidents, traumatic brain injuries, wrongful death, dog bites/attacks, workers compensation, product liability, medical malpractice, dangerous drugs, defective medical devices, defective vehicle parts, and defective tires.
Have you or your loved ones suffered personal injuries resulting from any kind of accident? Former Dallas Cowboys receiver and Thompson Law spokesman Michael Irvin says it is time to get a legal Lion on your personal injury case team. Get in touch with the Dallas injury attorneys at Thompson Law today by calling 844-308-8180 for a free case evaluation, in English or in Español.